- 300g peeled sweet potatoes
- 70g zucchini
- 30g parmesan cheese
- 100g tasty cheese
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the sweet potato and zucchini into a large bowl.
- Add the parmesan cheese, tasty cheese and the flour. Stir well to combine.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl and add salt and pepper to taste. Add the egg mixture and a 1⁄4 of the water to the bowl with the sweet potato and stir well. Gradually add the rest of the water to the bowl and stir well until you have a thick batter.
- Heat oil in frypan and use a 1⁄4 cup measure to scoop out your mixture and place into your frypan. Spread mixture about 1cm thick.
- Cook the fritters for 5 minutes on each side and transfer onto a plate.